WELCOME

Hi all,



This is my blog, purpose is to update all my friends and family on how I am and what myself, the family and our friends have planned for the time I have left.



I will include updates on my treatments, how I am feeling and what we are planning as a family. I do have a lot planned so don't expect daily updates, hopefully this will give you some general information but I am happy to answer questions and all suggestions are welcome.



Toni















Sunday 2 May 2010

Recovery time 2/5/10

Quiet Day Today.

After a busy couple of weeks we have had a quiet day today, having spent yesterday (our honeymoon...) cleaning the house we decided to do apsolutely nothing today which has been great.  I can't remember the last time we all chilled out and did very little and I would recommend it to you all.

Its my little man's birthday next week so this "doing nothing" thing won't last but we intend to make the most of it whilst we can.

Thanks to all of you who have registered as followers - this means I can see who is reading this blog as sometimes it feels like I am talking to myself.  Never done anything like keep a diary before so this is all new to me.

Speak to you all soon.

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Sargent Lockhart Family

Sargent Lockhart Family

Naylor Perkin Family

Naylor Perkin Family