WELCOME

Hi all,



This is my blog, purpose is to update all my friends and family on how I am and what myself, the family and our friends have planned for the time I have left.



I will include updates on my treatments, how I am feeling and what we are planning as a family. I do have a lot planned so don't expect daily updates, hopefully this will give you some general information but I am happy to answer questions and all suggestions are welcome.



Toni















Monday 7 June 2010

Light at the end of the tunnel

Hi all,

Apologies for my absence of late. I have been a bit rough recently so just about getting my energy back.

My reaction to my treatment this month hit my like a truck and I spent the whole time either sleeping or being sick. Having now recovered to the extent where I can prepare and eat a meal (couldn't stand the smell of food for a good while), I am waiting with tredipition my next dose of treatment on wednesday. Hopefully I will be more prepared this time.

On the wedding front we have finally got the invites sorted (well some) Holly is helping us with the ones for the people we can physically reach and with a bit of internet playing I have managed to create and send out an invite electronically. Don't worry if you haven't got yours yet, I am still working my way through my lists and struggling to type correctly when it comes to some email addresses so keep getting failure messages. I will get there eventually though so please bare with me.

(you will have to excuse my typing, since stopping work I've grown my nails and can't type for toffee. sometimes I re read what I have written and cringe...its just poor finger coordination)

With regards to everything else we are finally getting sorted. Craig has demolished the garden ready to rebuild it with a bit of help from the usual suspects and then it is very likely, if the weather holds, that we will spend some time out there having some fun.

Plans for the wedding "do" are progressing and look to be good just need to sort our fancy dress outfits out. No idea what I am going to come as yet, keep talking to everyone else about it but haven't got myself sorted yet. Luckily the kids already have quite a few outfits so may not need to worry about them.

Anyway Corrie will be back on soon so going to go. I will be back in touch again soon.

Thanks to you all for your support

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Sargent Lockhart Family

Sargent Lockhart Family

Naylor Perkin Family

Naylor Perkin Family