WELCOME

Hi all,



This is my blog, purpose is to update all my friends and family on how I am and what myself, the family and our friends have planned for the time I have left.



I will include updates on my treatments, how I am feeling and what we are planning as a family. I do have a lot planned so don't expect daily updates, hopefully this will give you some general information but I am happy to answer questions and all suggestions are welcome.



Toni















Sunday 13 June 2010

Good Weekend - Quiet Week

Hello all,

First of all you will be glad to hear that I am feeling well, I have no sypmtoms to speak of and have been sleeping well - which is all good.

We have had a good weekend with friends and family over, Spent a lovely afternoon in the garden playing cards followed by an inpromptu disco in the kitchen because the kids love Black Eyed Peas and wanted to dance.

The morning after the men made us breakfast whilst we sat on the sofa gossiping - good role reversal.

We are meeting with the hotel tomorrow to finalise details for the "do", mainly arrangements for food. Most other things for the party are now nearly sorted which is good cos this may now be my retirement party as well as the wedding party. Double bubble - wahoo.

Electronic invites have now gone out and we will hand out the other invites shortly so let us know if you are coming then we can confirm numbers with hotel. Can't have you going hungry.....

Only thing left to do is decide on fancy dress outfits....best hit those shops..

Be in touch soon

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Sargent Lockhart Family

Sargent Lockhart Family

Naylor Perkin Family

Naylor Perkin Family