WELCOME

Hi all,



This is my blog, purpose is to update all my friends and family on how I am and what myself, the family and our friends have planned for the time I have left.



I will include updates on my treatments, how I am feeling and what we are planning as a family. I do have a lot planned so don't expect daily updates, hopefully this will give you some general information but I am happy to answer questions and all suggestions are welcome.



Toni















Tuesday 1 June 2010

Rough Week

Hi all,

Sorry I haven't been in touch but this hasn't been a good week.

Last month I had the head to foot rash this month I've been sleeping 20 hours a day and throwing up when I am awake.  Not pretty.

on the bright side...yes there is always a bright side...I've lost 8lb in 5 days  wahoo.  Comes from not eating but what the hey.

Craig is just off to the docs to get me different meds so hope I will feel better soon.

Catch up soon.

Toni...

1 comment:

  1. So pleased you are feeling a bit better. You gave me solid moral support last year - Its pay back time....... Is there anything I can do to help? (even if its something big, little or something you might even class as insignificant.... ) Just give me a shout anytime xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Sargent Lockhart Family

Sargent Lockhart Family

Naylor Perkin Family

Naylor Perkin Family