WELCOME

Hi all,



This is my blog, purpose is to update all my friends and family on how I am and what myself, the family and our friends have planned for the time I have left.



I will include updates on my treatments, how I am feeling and what we are planning as a family. I do have a lot planned so don't expect daily updates, hopefully this will give you some general information but I am happy to answer questions and all suggestions are welcome.



Toni















Wednesday 14 July 2010

The Good Old British Summer

Hi all,

Here we are on count down to the big day and we have rain, rain and more rain plus the odd thunder storm to break up the day. Weather forecast does not look good so we are praying for sunshine. Luckily we put lots of towels on the wedding list so we can do some mopping up should we need to.

Thanks to all of you who will be trecking up to join in the festivities, regardless of the weather it should be a good day and by the sounds of it we should have a wide array of fancy dress costumes.

Update on other things for those who have been asking:

We have finally booked our hoilday to Crete and have managed to get insurance at a more reasonable price so once the "do" is over I will be hitting the shops for my beach wear. Only thing I am not looking forward to is the hot sweats somewhere hot. Luckily we will have air con in our room so at least I will be able to cool off.

Being retired is interesting...not quite got used to it yet but looking forward to school holidays and getting out and about with the kids, its just odd when people ask you what you do...you don't realise how often this happens until you don't actually have a job. Craig has enjoyed telling people he is retired for years but I'm just getting used to it.

Well then, big "do" is looming and I need to do my nails so I'm off for now but will hopefully see you all on Sunday. Bring your brolly's.

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Sargent Lockhart Family

Sargent Lockhart Family

Naylor Perkin Family

Naylor Perkin Family