WELCOME

Hi all,



This is my blog, purpose is to update all my friends and family on how I am and what myself, the family and our friends have planned for the time I have left.



I will include updates on my treatments, how I am feeling and what we are planning as a family. I do have a lot planned so don't expect daily updates, hopefully this will give you some general information but I am happy to answer questions and all suggestions are welcome.



Toni















Tuesday 24 January 2012

Birthday time.

Hi all,

I hope you all had a good Christmas and New Year.

First things first, thanks to Graeme for fixing this laptop yesterday.  I never thought I would miss CSC.

So, Christmas and New Year....what a busy time, as usual we have seen a lot of you over this time with our New Year party but in addition to this both me and Craig have been busy.  Firstly it was great to see Andreas and Tanya (from Germany) who we met on holiday earlier this year.  They came over for a week over the holiday season, and having never been to the UK before, we took them out doing the tourist thing and had a great time, especially in Liverpool (despite the rain.)

So what else?

Craig has been helping John move "Freshfield Kitchens", this has been a lot of work for the two of them but the new showroom is nearly finished if any of you want a new kitchen, let us know.  As usual nothing stops us being cheeky so despite being busy, John has also fitted new wardrobes in our bedroom and has been talking to Craig about the next project in our garden.....watch this space.

I on the other hand, have to really appreciate the talent in our family, thanks to Ian (financial adviser) helping me and my brother Scot, to get the money for a new house for our parents.  We are nearly there now, but it has been a lot of work so a very busy time for both of us.

All of this has been in addition to my usual trips to the hospital for my drugs.  I am still on the tablet form of chemo which means I take 20 tablets a day but I have to say, given how I felt beforehand, these drugs are great.

Our Birthdays

So birthday season, its Katie's birthday this week and mine next week so we split the weekends and had Katie's party on Saturday and mine on the Saturday coming.
Thanks to you all for coming to Katies party on the Saturday just gone, she had a great time and she got lots of presents, and still has some to open on her actual birthday later this week.

Where as I am heading to Blackpool, to revisit some of those memories of my teenage years.  There are ten of us hitting the town "dressed up", so I am sure there will be something for my next blog update given the way we party.

I hope you have all had a good Xmas break and have settled in to the work routine.

Catch up again soon.

Toni x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Sargent Lockhart Family

Sargent Lockhart Family

Naylor Perkin Family

Naylor Perkin Family