WELCOME

Hi all,



This is my blog, purpose is to update all my friends and family on how I am and what myself, the family and our friends have planned for the time I have left.



I will include updates on my treatments, how I am feeling and what we are planning as a family. I do have a lot planned so don't expect daily updates, hopefully this will give you some general information but I am happy to answer questions and all suggestions are welcome.



Toni















Saturday 28 July 2012

Party, Party, Party

Hello all,

ANNIVERSARY PARTY

Well what a party we had last weekend. It was fantastic so "Thanks" to you all for coming to celebrate with us and a special thanks and a "Big Kiss" to Craig for all the work he put into arranging the party and entertaining us all on the day.

If our original wedding party, in July 2010, is well remembered its safe to assume that last weekend will stick in peoples memories for a long time to come. I already have 250 photographs with more to come so next job is choosing which to get printed and framed. I will update the photos on this blog for those who weren't able to join us last weekend.


TONI NAYLOR

Yes I've been hacked so please ignore any messages you get with my name in capital letters. These are not me, and I'm not stuck abroad in need of your money. I did get lots of calls yesterday, so thanks for checking up on me, I'm fine. I have raised this with BT as I had problems with my email last week. I have also changed all my passwords and you should see my name changing to Toni Sargent.


TUESDAY CLUB

Well, as always, as soon as we get one thing out of the way we start with the next, and for us this is the Tuesday Club. It's great spending time with the kids over the summer holidays but if you don't plan things, they can drive you up the wall. This is why we have the Tuesday Club.

Essentially we have a play day for little people, last year we did this at each others houses but as my mobility is limited we are doing this years at ours. We have taken a week each to think of things we can get the kids doing like.....playing team games, making cakes, cooking, dressing up....anything and everything. If we each plan to entertain all the kids for one week we each get 6 weeks to relax when it someone else's turn.

Thanks to Cal for taking our first Tuesday last week, both the kids and the parents had a great time.


GARDEN

Having had the party, planned summer holiday entertainment next on the list will be building our new "bar" at the bottom of the garden. Yes a bar with a pool table and a dance floor for all of the gatherings we have at our place. There is a lot of work to do but given we back on to farm fields we can have get together's that, hopefully, don't disturb the neighbours too much. Luckily the police who came round at 4am last Sunday morning were reasonably easy going. Ha Ha

MY HEALTH

I guess I should update you all on my health seeing as this is why I set up this blog....so here goes. I am currently having chemotherapy and Tavol drugs every Wednesday and lots of pills to manage my pain. I have lost my hair again but love my wig and I'm getting used to my walker now that my legs don't work. I still need to find a wheelchair that can get me from the house to the car easily but going to the hospice every Thursday is good for getting support and talking to people in the same situation. As you can see we never stop....

Well I'm going to try to update some of the photos on the blog, I will be back in touch again soon.

Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Sargent Lockhart Family

Sargent Lockhart Family

Naylor Perkin Family

Naylor Perkin Family