WELCOME

Hi all,



This is my blog, purpose is to update all my friends and family on how I am and what myself, the family and our friends have planned for the time I have left.



I will include updates on my treatments, how I am feeling and what we are planning as a family. I do have a lot planned so don't expect daily updates, hopefully this will give you some general information but I am happy to answer questions and all suggestions are welcome.



Toni















Friday 23 April 2010

Busy Day - lots done

Busy Day today,

Whilst I haven't left the house at all today as our youngest has been a bit poorly we have booked the registrar for the official wedding,  this will get us all official and allow us to sort out the important things, like pension, passports etc.

Then we have hopefully found a venue and a date for the wedding reception which will be some time later,  we are going out tomorrow to confirm so will confirm details once I have seen it myself.

Watch this space....

Craig is all excited about the party and is currently looking at bouncy castles for the kids,  I'm just wondering what I'm going to wear.

Check in soon

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Sargent Lockhart Family

Sargent Lockhart Family

Naylor Perkin Family

Naylor Perkin Family