WELCOME

Hi all,



This is my blog, purpose is to update all my friends and family on how I am and what myself, the family and our friends have planned for the time I have left.



I will include updates on my treatments, how I am feeling and what we are planning as a family. I do have a lot planned so don't expect daily updates, hopefully this will give you some general information but I am happy to answer questions and all suggestions are welcome.



Toni















Thursday 22 April 2010

Toni's Blog

Hi all,


This is my first attempt at using the technology so please bare with me. Thanks to Alex for the suggestion and Diane for the help getting started.


As you will all know I recently found out that I have cancer, whilst this started in my breast it has quickly spread to my brain and I am currently undergoing treatment. This is a terminal illness, which has meant that the last 5 weeks have been a roller coaster for myself, our family and friends.


The purpose of this Blog is to update you all and stay in touch (and save aunty Jan from having to ring everyone : ))


Access will be limited to those people that I know but hopefully you will find this useful as a way of finding out how I am and how are wedding and family plans are coming along.


Love and best wishes


Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Sargent Lockhart Family

Sargent Lockhart Family

Naylor Perkin Family

Naylor Perkin Family