WELCOME

Hi all,



This is my blog, purpose is to update all my friends and family on how I am and what myself, the family and our friends have planned for the time I have left.



I will include updates on my treatments, how I am feeling and what we are planning as a family. I do have a lot planned so don't expect daily updates, hopefully this will give you some general information but I am happy to answer questions and all suggestions are welcome.



Toni















Sunday 25 April 2010

Countdown to big day.

As you will see, from the post yesterday we have had a busy couple of days sorting out both the legal bit of our wedding and the fun bit which will be the wedding party.

Plans for both continue at a pace and whilst Craig is in "go do" mode I am here having the typical girly traumas about what to wear and more importantly when I am I going to get time to worry about what I'm going to wear?

Thanks loads to my lovely visitors today - you know who you are so won't name you but have to say I loved the reflexology....and your little man is gorgeous thanks for coming over.

In hospital tomorrow for my next course of treatment.  This next bit is Herceptin (excuse spelling) which is issued through a drip so just have to sit there for a couple of hours, but don't anticipate it being any more difficult that sitting there for a long period of time getting frustrated about all the other things I could be doing.  Mum and Dad coming along to entertain me so at least I won't be sat there for ages trying to entertain myself whilst Craig sorts the kids and wedding arrangements out.

Well thats it for today, just got the kids to bed and sat down, so going to chill out for a bit.

Catch up soon.

Toni..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Sargent Lockhart Family

Sargent Lockhart Family

Naylor Perkin Family

Naylor Perkin Family