WELCOME

Hi all,



This is my blog, purpose is to update all my friends and family on how I am and what myself, the family and our friends have planned for the time I have left.



I will include updates on my treatments, how I am feeling and what we are planning as a family. I do have a lot planned so don't expect daily updates, hopefully this will give you some general information but I am happy to answer questions and all suggestions are welcome.



Toni















Monday 26 April 2010

Next Course of Treatment

Hi all,

Whilst Craig has been running around all over Southport trying to get things ready for Friday I feel like I have had a lazy day today.

Katie is full of a cold so I was up in the night with her so had a lie in this morning to catch up on my sleep and by the time I got up it was time to go to the hospital for my next course of treatment.

As Craig was off doing jobs Mum and Dad were my chauffeurs for the day but not knowing how long I would be at the hospital made it a bit difficult to plan.

The treatment today was an infusion (drip) of Herceptin so in a nutshell I sat in a chair for 90 mins having my drip, then sat there for another 90 minutes to see if I had any reaction to the drip.  Glad to say, this was painless and I had no reaction so played cards with my mum, read a bit and chatted to others in the hospital.

This will be my routine every 3 weeks now, although the drip infusions do get quicker, might have to take up knitting....Ha Ha

Lots of jobs to do tomorrow so going to have an early night...that said think my poorly little lady may be up for a cuddle at some point.  Bless.

Thanks to all of those who have responded..it does feel a bit like writing a diary which I haven't done before but I'm getting used to it.

Hope you are all having a good week and if you are not in work enjoying the weather.

Toni

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    If there's anything I can do for Friday let me know.Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hon,
    Im offically a follower of your blog [sure you can get arrested for that]. Will be thinking of you on Friday, if i can pop in for 10 mins i'll be there. Have a fantastic day, you all deserve it xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Sargent Lockhart Family

Sargent Lockhart Family

Naylor Perkin Family

Naylor Perkin Family