WELCOME

Hi all,



This is my blog, purpose is to update all my friends and family on how I am and what myself, the family and our friends have planned for the time I have left.



I will include updates on my treatments, how I am feeling and what we are planning as a family. I do have a lot planned so don't expect daily updates, hopefully this will give you some general information but I am happy to answer questions and all suggestions are welcome.



Toni















Tuesday 3 August 2010

Photos of the big day

Hi all,

Sorry I've been out of touch but we have just taken a last minute break in wales and whilst I took the laptop I didn't venture anywhere with wifi.

So we are back and busily planning and packing for the honeymoon...its like one long holiday this being retired. Whilst I haven't quite got round to my thank you notes yet and haven't actually got all the stuff from John Lewis, we have got the photos of the do.

The link below will allow you to access the pics the photographer took, we have all of these on disk so can send you any you like if you want to print yourself otherwise you can order from Mark's website.

We had a great time in Wales despite the weather we still made it to the beach a couple of times, I'm still going to look scarily, illuminous white, when we go on our honeymoon though as I haven't got anything resembling a base tan.

One of the highlights of the hol in Wales was getting to use our disabled badge for the first time, whilst I don't feel the least bit disabled parking where you like is great. Nice big parking spaces at the supermarket too. Ah its the small things in life. We did have a good holiday with the kids too by the way. : )

Anyway I promise to get my thank you notes out this week to officially thank you for coming to the do and the gifts you have bought which are great. In the meantime check out the photos using the details below.

Please go to: http://www.tiptonphotography.co.uk/
Then click on the Client Login button at the top right of the screen.
Then in the field marked NAME: enter the event name " Party Toni & Craig " and press Search.
Select the event dated 18/07/10.
Then enter the Password: TC18710 and then click Login.

speak to you all soon.

Toni

1 comment:

  1. super photos sweetie to go with a super day all are love Gordo n Pete

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Sargent Lockhart Family

Sargent Lockhart Family

Naylor Perkin Family

Naylor Perkin Family